Join the world’s #1 beauty company and 40th most valued company, present in over 150 markets inventing the future of beauty through tech and engineering. L’Oréal is a 100-year-old business undergoing sustainable, digital, and societal transformation. The power of data, technology, innovation, and science are at the heart of our strategy to face these complex challenges at scale – without compromising our commitments to society and to the planet.
Whilst we’re making great progress, we still have so much to innovate and test – the possibilities are endless. Here’s what it’s in for techies:
- A pioneering, agile culture with the scale and means to make a real difference
Innovation and transformation are built into our DNA at L’Oréal. Regardless of your area of expertise, we challenge the status quo, constantly pushing the boundaries with a strong entrepreneurial culture where you can make a real difference from day 1.
- An unrelentless quest for innovation, excellence, and concrete solutions
The consumer appetite for innovation in beauty is endless and all-encompassing – with ever greater expectations for new and exciting products and experiences. We are creating the industry of the future: more responsible, agile, innovative, inclusive, and transparent.
- Impact from inception to market launch
With the scope to lead your own projects from start to finish, you’re more than just a small link in a long chain. Sustainable by design, you can impact the entire innovation lifecycle by solving complex challenges. All you need to do is imagine what’s not possible.
- The career possibilities are endless – and YOU are in the driving seat
In addition to opportunities in areas as diverse as manufacturing, supply chain, packaging development, sourcing, product development and data science, you will also take your career in many directions of the business, upskilling yourself from all angles. At L’Oréal, you are given the freedom to leave your comfort zone and grow to your true potential at an international level.
Our transformation on all plans is responsible. And we are once again putting the power of tech, data, and science at the service of our ambitions and of our 2030 sustainable development objectives: decarbonation, circularity, biodiversity, social impact. We are completely rethinking our operating model and processes.
- Tech & sustainability: all our plants will be „Waterloop” by 2030: the water used for our industrial processes will be recycled and reused in a loop to preserve water resources.
- Impact & sustainability: for the past 15 years, we have been implementing an inclusive sourcing program to ensure we have a positive and sustainable impact on the communities with which we engage.
There are 4 main pillars that we value and use for guidance in every action we take:
- Growth – We constantly get to work with incredibly talented peers, take on new responsibilities, projects, and jobs, and explore new functions and geographies; all of this happens with the ambition and the courage to succeed and face any risks.
- Diversity – Our people and our differences are our biggest strength as we think beyond skills and focus on each person’s potential – this results in avoiding playing safe and taking bets on people instead.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Our mantra is ‘Run it as your own business.’ That is why you should bring 2 core characteristics to the table – curiosity and passion – to build a one-of-a-kind career path co-designed by you.
- Purpose – It does not matter where we are or what we are doing, we all have an innate passion to leave our mark on the job. Beyond that, the Global Groupe mission that guides us is: Creating the Beauty that Moves the World.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Do you want to have an impact? We act to reduce our social and environmental impact. We are rethinking our model with ambitious objectives in decarbonization, circularity, biodiversity, and traceability.
Do you want responsibility and concrete results? We give our teams the means to create meaningful projects with visibility over the entire product life cycle…
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? We encourage innovation, ensuring everyone has the opportunity to propose and test in an open space.
Do you want to be part of a team? Our teams work in a spirit of co-innovation – collaboratively and with agility. And it is through such partnerships and new working methods that we are reinventing our businesses.
If your answer is YES to all of the above, all you have to do is to #JoinUsAtLoreal