Coca-Cola HBC is looking to enlarge its team by recruiting a high potential professional to join its Supply Chain Planning team. In this position, you will be able to bring your strong contribution toward planning all the imports & exports to/from Romania. If you like to challenge the status quo, are skilled in terms of influence, have a strong stakeholders management and like keep track of the flow of Coca Cola HBC goods, we would like to invite you to meet.
- Plan all the imports/exports (soda, coffee, spirits)
- Maintain stock level in warehouse
- Set up the required Master Data for the respective SKUs.
- Planning purchases for tactical and operational timeframes based on RE/ABP and coordination of preparation of such plans.
- Manage production timings and quantities in different countries for imported/exported SKUs respecting forecast, sales, lead times, quarantine, BBD/shelf life, warehouse capacity, Artworks.
- Builds detailed imports/exports Plan based on weekly demand, considering Safety Stock and transportation/logistics restrictions.
- Cultivate great relationships with the planning department, Finance, MKT, Procurement, Commercial and logistics
- Analyze the forecast and came with actions based on it
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Sum IF, Pivot Table)
- 1-2 years of experience within Supply Chain department
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Good time management skills (prioritizing, planning, problem solving)
- Negotiation and Coordination skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Passionate about numbers, data & correlations