How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life?
At Orange Services this is possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
What are we looking for?
We’re eager to bring the best Junior RPA Developer by our side! Can you make IT happen?
Take the opportunity to boost your career in RPA development, and work with some cool UiPath robots, Share your passion about IT Innovation with us. We will offer you a dynamic environment where you can experience a large variety of new technologies, while working in the most advanced Agile, SAFe and DevOps frameworks.
Become our colleague in our Workforce strategy and support team. You will learn to and create both partial modules and fully functional projects that would be applied in real-life scenarios and environments across many divisions of the Orange Group.
If you are willing to know more, we will be happy to invite you for an interview.
What you’ll be doing
As part of our team, you will:
- Develop robots and robot modules for business teams and become involved in all the automation development phases, from analysis to maintenance;
- Keep your project manager well-informed of the status of your development effort;
- Follow the recommended practices and our internal framework for treating both Business and Technical exceptions;
- Become an owner of the development lifecycle;
- Learn to identify and recognize system deficiencies, and propose and implement effective solutions and document your work;
- Maintain and update automations, depending on the evolution of the business processes.
What you’ll need to know/have
- Current student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or related field;
- Ability to break down business problems into logical tasks and think creatively; technical aptitude to learn new software quickly;
- Prior knowledge of UiPath is a plus;
- Good communication skills in English; French is a plus;
- Proactive, positive and objective attitude;
- Well organized, detail-oriented approach;
- Analytical thinking;
- A desire to learn
What’s in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you – facilities for your family, too;
- Hybrid work & Flexible working schedule
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms – Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology. We make IT happen! Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.