This job advertisement is a general one for all the roles we have open in Bunge Romania.
Applying to this role means you show interest in our company and our future opportunities.
Please help us to understand your interest! Apply to this role with a specific motivation on the location and specialization of your preference(s).
Are you willing to consolidate your career and make a difference in a global vital business? Become part of our team and help build an organization that is working on the latest trends in Agri and Food Solutions – you probably have heard about our local brands of oil, Floriol and Unisol?
We are growing and looking for a passionate, bold, and driven colleague! Are you the next one?
What you can bring in our teams:
- Good English language skills. Other languages are a benefit;
- Higher education with a major preferably within the industry you want to grow or specialize into;
- A strong motivation to learn, grow and develop as a team and individually;
- A proactive person with a taste for new challenges.
What do we offer to our future colleague?
- A competitive salary and great benefits package (private medical insurance, life insurance, holiday allowance included, etc.);
- Hybrid work (up to 2 days from home);
- Work within an international and expert team;
What does the selection process look like?
- You apply to the role via job.bunge.com;
- After we’ve selected your application, one of our recruiters calls you for a first introduction;
- You interview (via teams or live) with your future manager and potentially another future colleague;
- We provide you with a case to prepare individually and present your outcome to the final selection committee. In parallel, you complete a Predictive Index behavioral test.
If this description reflects your profile or ambition, we’re looking forward to see your application and motivation in English by hitting apply!
We Are Bunge
Bunge is a global agribusiness with one mission – we connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. We have unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships which allow us to bring innovative ingredients and knowledge to some of the world’s biggest brands – many of which are likely in your home right now.
We know that to achieve our mission and deliver the best results to our customers, each other and the world we need to work together – so we hire talented people who are passionate, bold and driven to work as One Bunge. This dedication is deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in the way we work.
Every day our people exemplify these values, which represent Bunge at its core:
|Act as One Team by fostering inclusion,
collaboration and respect
|Drive for Excellence by being agile
innovative and efficient
|Do What’s Right by acting safely, ethically
If this sounds like you, join us! We value and invest in people who believe in our purpose and are excited to live it every day – people who are #ProudtoBeBunge.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.