- Create specifications and design software components for automotive systems and you will also implement and test software components, validate developed systems
- Develop SW units in C for complex changes which imply a proof-of-concept phase
- Configure third-party AUTOSAR components (e.g. OS, NVM, COM, RTE, I/Os) as per specification and supplier’s safety recommendations
- Perform software/hardware troubleshooting on test bench, using on-chip debugger and common ECU testing tools
- Support worldwide our development partners and customers for the usage of the software products
- Continuously explore points of improvement for the software development process, covering company standards based on A-SPICE and ISO 26262
- Ensure quality processes, as requested by automotive standards
- Estimate, plan and track tasks within international teams
- Bachelor in the areas of Automation, Computer Science and Engineering, or other relevant fields
- Strong knowledge of embedded C, with relevant experience in low level basic software development
- Good knowledge of real-time OS as well as their characterization to meet safety goals
- Hands-on debugging capabilities with various tools
- Knowledge of Classic AUTOSAR and associated tool chain
- Good verbal/written communication skills for problem solving and reporting in multicultural environment
- Team-oriented mindset, „we can do it” attitude
- Good English skills
- Open feedback culture with plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options which will motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Colleagues who are true to their job and experts in their field are at your side to support and advise.
- You will be integrated into your new tasks and will receive all the necessary support and individual training. We train you individually according to your skills and knowledge in order to promote your personal and professional development.
- You will be assigned an experienced mentor to guide your first steps.
- Look forward to flexible and mobile work. You’ll get extra vacation days according to your tenure.
- We convince with a modern workplace in a top location.
- Guidance in defining your career path in the field.
- We offer continuous improvement opportunities according to your desired career path.
- Each employee is evaluated transparently according to company unified criteria.