New ideas are all around us, but only a few will change the world. Are you a change maker interested to be part of this opportunity?
The Telecommunications landscape is in a constant flux of change. For telecommunication professionals, knowledge and competence is vital in this ever-changing industry.
At Huawei we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your knowledge through daily interaction with skilled engineers located all over the world.
- Network and application surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
- Work utilizing pre-prepared Instruction, Script commands, etc.; handle 80% of upcoming issues and 20% escalate to Back Office
- Ticket record and solve standard problems;
- Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization
- Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Back Office units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level
- Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to agreed levels.
- The engineer will be the responsible team member, working in a shift 24×7.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering
- Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus
- Be able to judge on operational acceptance complex new systems / applications
Qualifications that are an advantage:
- Experience in a monitoring environment using a network management system.
- Experience in a Network Operations or IT service desk environment.
- Good understanding of Mobile Telecom technologies and services (GSM/UMTS/LTE/WLAN/TCP-IP/SMS/VMS etc.)
- Good understanding of IT technologies
- Previous experience in NOC environment could be a plus.
- Ability to learn the working of new nodes which are added in the network
- Good knowledge of support and supply processes
- Team player
- Good understanding of English (written & spoken)
- Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills
- Operational awareness and ownership
- Hands-on, practical approach, know “to get things done”
- Willing to learn and constantly improve technical knowledge
- Discipline on process adherence, reporting and administration
- Be able to work under high operational pressure/stress
- Proactive and independent in gathering knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Flexible working hours (working in 12h shifts)
What we offer:
- Shift allowance if your duty is on shift as up to 30%-40% additional to your NET income, upon working hours during night/weekends
- We care about the wellbeing of our employees; therefore you have free access to the company’s own Gym, which recently opened in the office building.