New ideas are all around us, but only a few will change the world. Are you a change maker interested to be part of this opportunity?
The Telecommunications landscape is in a constant flux of change. For telecommunication professionals, knowledge and competence is vital in this ever-changing industry.
At Huawei we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your knowledge through daily interaction with skilled engineers located all over the world.
- Perform network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
- Work utilizing pre-prepared Instruction SETS, Script commands, etc.;
- Handle 80% of upcoming issues and 20% escalate to Back Office;
- Ticket record and solve standard problems;
- Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization;
- Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets and work orders for network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Back Office units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level;
- The engineer will be the responsible team member, working in a shift 24×7.
Professional experience and skills required:
- Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus;
- Experience in a monitoring environment using a network management system;
- Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills;
- Hands-on, practical approach, know “to get things done”; Willing to learn and constantly improve technical knowledge;
- Experience in a Network Operations or IT service desk environment;
- Good understanding of IT technologies;
- LINUX/SQL would be a big plus!
- Previous experience in NOC environment could be a plus.
Education and key qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering; if you are still a student in 3rd/4th year – please do not hesitate to join us – the schedule will allow you to attend your classes and still gain work experience
- Good understanding of English; conversational level of Spanish
- Availability for occasional short travel periods, for customer meetings (in the future, when the international context makes it safe);
- Flexible working hours (working in shifts);
Other knowledge and skills:
- Ability to interact with customers and internal partners and provide technical solutions;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment;
- Ability to work in a team and independent;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Analytical technical thinking;
- Communicative person, fast learner, growth attitude;
- Open to learn new technologies and tools;
What we offer:
- We care about the wellbeing of our employees; therefore, you have free access to the company’s own Gym, which recently opened in the office building.
- Shift allowance if your duty is on shift as up to 30%-40% additional to your NET income, upon working hours during night/weekends