- Performing development tasks based on existing hardware specifications and architectures
- Creating/updating and validating (worst case calculation & simulation) circuit diagrams
- Keeping track of your activities and deadlines
- Writing test specifications and performing hardware electrical test on development samples
- In close contact with the design team, experts and project management
- Integrated and supported by a personal experienced mentor
- A member of a motivated and highly competent team
- Hardware engineering experience or proficient electronics profile university graduate
- Knowledge of embedded hardware design and analogical and digital circuit development
- Working experience with Spice-based simulation programs and worst case circuit calculations tools (e.g. MathCAD)
- Knowledge about automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN/LIN)
- Good knowledge of English
- Open feedback culture with plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options which will motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Colleagues who are true to their job and experts in their field are at your side to support and advise.
- You will be integrated into your new tasks and will receive all the necessary support and individual training. We train you individually according to your skills and knowledge in order to promote your personal and professional development.
- You will be assigned an experienced mentor to guide your first steps.
- Look forward to flexible and mobile work. You’ll get extra vacation days according to your tenure.
- We convince with a modern workplace in a top location.
- Guidance in defining your career path in the field.
- We offer continuous improvement opportunities according to your desired career path.
- Each employee is evaluated transparently according to company unified criteria.