IT Software Engineer ITDP
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
Join us as a IT Software Engineer – ITDP on our Information Technology team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Software Engineer, you will deliver next-generation software application improvements and new products for a changing world, crafting and developing software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partners.
• Work with business applications across functional areas;
• Assist in coding, testing and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software;
• Collaborate in and sprint plan for multiple projects being implemented in parallel;
• Support design and code reviews with a major focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to applications programming;
• Diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to gain trust and respect of engineers, teams and partners to deliver results, all without reporting authority;
• Capacity to work in a dynamic environment with minimal direction while delivering in a timely fashion;
• Ability to quickly adapt new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• 1 year of experience in software/coding/IT software.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 25 December 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.