Join the Siemens Energy Graduate Program in Romania.
What do you want to do with your future? If the answer is kick-starting your career with a 6 to 18 months program with great opportunity for growth and development, this is the place for you!
Design your future!
When you join our Graduate Program, you become a part of Siemens Energy. You get to share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world. You will work on real global issues and help create solutions that directly make an impact.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Technically flawless, on-time and economical handling of the commissioning of HVDC systems on our construction sites worldwide.
- Integration test and functional testing of the control and protection systems (C&P) in our test facilities in Germany.
- Preparation and execution of testing procedures and test programs for the converter control systems, including the necessary verification documentation.
- Planning, execution, and evaluation of workshop tests (acceptance tests) at sub-suppliers.
- Integration test and functional tests of HVDC control technology (C&P hardware and software) in our test center.
- Support of the commissioning management in quality, risk and claim management.
- Participation in improvement programs (e.g. Lean, Reviews and Lessons Learned).
What You Bring
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, energy technology or comparable training/qualification
- Knowledge in testing via MATLAB/SIMULINK or similar, Siemens SIMATIC TDC/S7
- Advantage: experience in the field of HVDC/ HVAC systems (control, regulation, measurement, protection, and communication systems)
- English language skills, further language skills are very welcome
- Declared intention to live & work abroad for a long period.
What can you expect from our Graduate hiring process
- Submit your application!
- Complete an online assessment
- Time for an on demand video interview
- Come and see us for an Assessment Center!
About us and the Hub in Romania
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable, CO2 neutral future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, Finance, Customer and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html