- You will be responsible for the development of complex software applications
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Analyze and improve the performance of our algorithms
- Work together with a dynamic self-organizing team
- Define improvements for your work to improve the product quality and meet customer deadlines
- Good knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns
- Good programming skills in C#, Python or Java
- Experience with SQL databases and optimized database queries
- Understanding of software architecture and design
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience with versioning systems and workflows is a plus
- Open feedback culture with plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options which will motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Colleagues who are true to their job and experts in their field are at your side to support and advise.
- You will be integrated into your new tasks and will receive all the necessary support and individual training. We train you individually according to your skills and knowledge in order to promote your personal and professional development.
- You will be assigned an experienced mentor to guide your first steps.
- Look forward to flexible and mobile work. You’ll get extra vacation days according to your tenure.
- We convince with a modern workplace in a top location.
- Guidance in defining your career path in the field.
- We offer continuous improvement opportunities according to your desired career path.
- Each employee is evaluated transparently according to company unified criteria.