The person will ensure implementation of quality systems. Verifies frequent the production ensuring implementation of quality standards and customer specific requirement. He/she will be like support in the audit process, member of the improvement processes.
• Controls and periodic inspections of the process;
• Solving the inconsistencies regarding the specifications of process/product;
• Changes and adjustments of the process/product in order to eliminate the quality defects in the finished product;
• Preparing and updating quality documents;
• Participate in internal and external audits of the process;
• Audits on various topics/projects;
• Involvement/ participation in defined teams within various continuous improvement projects.
Education: Faculty of Mechanical, Engineering and Technological Systems Management, Quality Management
Competences: Analysis and attention to detail, ability to notify defects, teamwork, skill, accuracy, perseverance, specialized terminology knowledge, communication and problem solving skills.
Experience: Newly graduates of Faculty/Master ; any experience in the field will be an advantage
Others: English & Romanian at a good level, Flexibility, Dynamic person