About the position
The position is located at our office in Bucharest and is a part of Systematic Defence Business Unit. You will join a team located both in Romania and Denmark, having around 13 skilled colleagues working on our decision-support tool, SitaWare Insight that transforms data collection and management using AI, providing commanders on various level with advanced data capture and analysis capabilities.
SitaWare Insight supports the process of aggregating data from various sources to develop a single, logical, and virtual view of information. Thus, it can be accessed by front-end solutions without having to know the data’s exact storage location.
Responsibilities and tasks
As a Software Developer, you will play an important role in our team, taking ownership and facilitating agile development to drive innovation and new functionalities.
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Contribute to implementing high quality software which makes a real difference for our customers;
- Contribute to the agile software development and continuously improve how we work;
- Develop and document code according to agile principles using Angular, Java, and other relevant technologies;
- Run the full test cycle together with our dedicated testers to ensure high quality of our product.
What should you bring
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a relevant technical university;
- At least 1 year of experience in Software Engineering using Java and Angular;
- You are a proactive team player that seeks to improve skills in Cloud Native Technology;
- You are fluent in English and thrive in an international working environment;
- Nice to have experience with:
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- Microservices and message queues.
Technologies we use:
- Angular 14 (TypeScript, SCSS);
- Java 17 microservices using Spring Boot;
- Docker on Kubernetes with Istio and Helm;
- Kafka, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Prometheus and Grafana;
- Gradle and Bazel;
- Linux and Bash scripting;
- TeamCity, Bitbucket and JIRA.
What we offer:
- At Systematic, we pride ourselves on fostering an open-minded working environment that places a strong focus on our employees and their wellbeing. As a rapidly growing company, we are committed to managing our growth in a structured manner, ensuring that our employees can rely on a stable and supportive workplace even as we evolve and adapt to new challenges and opportunities
- We challenge each other, our work processes, and our technologies to ensure that we retain our position at the forefront of development. Your professional and personal development is our top priority, so you will be able to take courses and improve even further.
- In the long term, you will also have an opportunity to take your career to the next level. You can look forward to exciting day-to-day work in which close teamwork with customers and colleagues is essential for making a difference and delivering world-class software.
- Up to 23 vacation days, 21 days standard to which 2 more days can be added if you have more than 10 years of work experience.
- 24h extra per year for personal time off for all employees.
- Access to wellness and well-being services through dedicated platforms
- A flexible benefit program – you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform – Benefit Online, such as:
- Lunch in our canteen
- Private medical subscription – you can choose from 3 providers
- Private pension
- Meal or vacation vouchers
- Gym subscription.
- Hybrid setup: office and remote work
- Travel might be expected to our Headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark
- We will be assessing applications on an ongoing basis as we wish to fill the position as soon as possible.