Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and services. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Our Technical Assistance Center provides second/third level technical support on a 24/7 worldwide via phone, email, web and remote access to Huawei Enterprise & Carrier customers, partners, account teams, through independent troubleshooting & debugging.
Why chose us? Compared to similar roles, the services we provide to our customers are not project based. We offer vendor-level support, which means that our teams there is a permanent need to support Huawei product lines for all customers worldwide.
Along with the opportunity to grow and expand your technical knowledge, with access to products in a laboratory environment, you will also have the chance to take internationally acclaimed certifications on various product lines.
- Handling customer service requests from all across Europe for the assigned product line;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction;
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary, escalate to next technical level of support;
- Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within SLA time;
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade products and their features.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken); other languages are a plus (German/French/Italian/Spanish)
- Strong troubleshooting skills – able to analyze problem/debugging information and use available tools to find the root cause and solution;
- Customer-centric, dedicated, perseverant, and able to grow by reflection;
- Has basic understanding in telecom networks and services (2G; 3G);
- General knowledge about monitoring Systems;
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Oracle database;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunication is preferred;
- Experience on Telecom/IT support will be a plus.
What we offer: