We believe warmth is a key to life, thus, TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer modern heating solutions.
For 30 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters, indirectly heated water tanks, electric heating appliances and more recently of heat pump water heaters in Europe. TESY has a presence in over 60 countries on 4 continents. The company has more than 1 000 dedicated and motivated employees of 15 nationalities in different parts of the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been of paramount importance for the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has contributed to the heating industry not only in Bulgaria, but on a global scale with a number of patented solutions adding useful product quality, durability and efficiency benefits to the end customers.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work in the position of Technologist
- Participates in construction and subsequent control of the technological process in the Production Division “Electric Water Heaters” department;
- Performs technical assignments on the creation and implementation of production technologies for the processes/products in the division;
- Monitors compliance of current rules, norms and instructions of production technology;
- Participates in the analysis of the consumption of raw materials and controls their use;
- Monitors the quality of the final product and the input of the raw materials provided for in the technology;
- Participates in the training of the Machine operators for the processes he is responsible for.
- Education – higher technical, majors;
- Material Science and Technology
- Materials Technology
- Mechanical Engineering and Technology
- Experience as a Process engineer is an advantage;
- English language – B1 level;
- Computer skills – MS Office, Microsoft Outlook;
- Precision and attention to detail;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks;
- Ability to work in team;
- Join the team of TESY and in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to be part of an internationally recognised company with high working standards and collaborative and supportive culture;
- Flexible working time;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Individual career path – management and professional career growth, enhanced by learning and development programs and customised trainings;
- Corporate events and team-buildings.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.