- Review of project requirements
- Test scenarios creation and automation of test cases
- Execution of tests, result analysis and reporting of defects
- Test environment creation (e.g. HW/SW Simulations)
- Documentation of results and specify technical arguments when finding defects (e.g. provide oscillograms / traces)
- Bachelor of Engineering, in the areas of Computer Science, Electrical, Automation , or other relevant fields
- Knowledge about analog/digital electronics and embedded systems
- Programming skills: C / C++ / Python
- English language skills
- Communication protocols knowledge is a plus
- Open feedback culture with plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options which will motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Colleagues who are true to their job and experts in their field are at your side to support and advise.
- You will be integrated into your new tasks and will receive all the necessary support and individual training. We train you individually according to your skills and knowledge in order to promote your personal and professional development.
- You will be assigned an experienced mentor to guide your first steps.
- Look forward to flexible and mobile work. You’ll get extra vacation days according to your tenure.
- We convince with a modern workplace in a top location.
- Guidance in defining your career path in the field.
- We offer continuous improvement opportunities according to your desired career path.
- Each employee is evaluated transparently according to company unified criteria.