Undergraduate Intern Program
Join us as an Undergraduate Intern on our Graduate Intern team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Join us as an Undergraduate Intern on our Team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact
• Perform tasks of varying complexity, requiring judgement with limited direct supervision
• Work on overflow tasks from various groups within the company
• Participate in special projects as needed
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Ongoing undergraduate course work
• Productivity and excellent communications skills
• Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in day to day activities
• Ability to understand and follow process, policies and practices to achieve consistency and compliance
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate and collaborate well with senior level team members
• Data management
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 25 December 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.