Location: Bucharest, Romania
As a privileged partner of the automotive, aeronautics, defense and transport industry, we support the sector in the challenges of its digital transformation. Over the entire lifecycle of a product or as a comprehensive engineering service for critical and complex projects.
Within the Cybersecurity Practice, you will be part of a dynamic and passionate team. You will work on a complex and captivating project integrating the latest technological solutions and trends.
- Pentest of OT infrastructures and Embedded systems and softwares
- Hardware hacking and black-box/white-box/ Grey-box security testing against embedded systems.
- Investigate hardware and analyze them for points of access and vulnerabilities
- Understand various chip packages and have a good understanding of fabrication of complex PCBs
- Source code audit (depending on skills)
- Communicate complex vulnerability results to technical and non-technical audience. Train and help the team/stakeholders in acquire hardware hacking skills
- Participate in incident response missions, post-mortem analysis (forensics), malware analysis, etc.
- Participate in R&D projects and conducting / organizing trainings, Perform research and contribute to open source community on new attack methodology, vulnerability findings.
- Carry out the duties of laboratory assistant and be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of inventory of Hardware and software assets of the laboratory.
- Contribute to the development of the activity with our customers / prospects.
A tradeoff between different aspects, you need to be pragmatic and result driven to get your message delivered while reducing the risk for the customer.
- Minimal a bachelor’s degree in computer science or programming
- Programming languages: Python, Perl Ruby, C / C ++, Go and Bash + Java, PHP or .NET, Assembler (x86, x64, ARM)
- Deep knowledge of Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows OS platforms and IP network protocols and configuration