Are you willing to learn and implement new methodologies and tools as so as share your knowledge with the team? You have a high practical sense in proposing new solutions, which you communicate in a clear way? Then join us as Design Methodology Engineer!
As a Microelectronics Design Methodology Engineer you will be developing house tools and provide support for IC designers and technology experts during the product development, across several Infineon locations.
In your new role you will:
- Develop Infineon custom tools based on Cadence and/or Mentor Graphics applications.
- Ensure implementation according to specifications.
- Participate in development, regression tests, and automation flow related to the respective tools.
- Provide documentation and trainings in tools usage.
You are best equipped for this position if you have:
- A university degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Minimum 1-year experience related to semiconductor industry.
- Exposure to Virtuoso Layout Editor (Cadence) and Physical Verification tools (DRC/LVS).
- Knowledge of Linux operating system, command line, able to write small scripts (csh or bash).
- Skills in at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, Perl, TCL, SKILL
- Exposure to version control system tools like git or subversion.
- Experience with tools for issue/bug tracking (e.g. Jira) Experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- Parasitic Extraction tools – Cadence Quantus QRC
- DRC/LVS/PERC runsets – Siemens EDA (ex. Mentor Graphics) Calibre
- Fluency in English
Please send us your CV in English so we can get to know you better.
Bucharest: Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities; Wide range of training offers & planning of career development; International assignments; Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor; Flexible working hours at many sites; Home office options; Medical coverage; Health promotion programs; On-site gym with special rates; On-site canteens; Wage payment in case of sick leave based on applicable law; Corporate pension benefits for engineers; Performance bonus options; Accessibility, access for wheelchairs; Possibility to work remotely from abroad (EU)
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.