What we do – and why!
FEV ECE Automotive is part of FEV Group – an international research and development company -provides solutions in various fields, for automotive and non-automotive customers. FEV specializes in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid, and electric vehicles, while, in parallel, focusing on smart solutions in non-powertrain domains. FEV ECE Automotive is part of the global team, consisting of over 6.500 experts covering all relevant industry domains. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical expertise, in new technical areas, as well as improve your existing expertise. If you can, FEV will provide you the means to do it.
What you will do:
- You create architecture designs for various projects and FEV in-house developments, taking into account current cloud technologies and the FEV architecture guidelines
- You evaluate the use of technological frameworks in a structured and systematic manner
- You stand by the business areas as a technological consultant and support them, for example, in the modernization of applications and design migration scenarios towards the cloud
- Together with other FEV departments, you define global governance for the various technologies and platforms, communicate this and represent it to management and in the specialist teams
- You are responsible for the tool portfolio, which is used company-wide in software development, develop it further and consolidate where necessary.
- You regularly engage in a proactive exchange
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of information technologies \ computer science or an IT-related course
- You have several years of experience as a software developer \-architect and, building on this, as a solution architect within the framework of larger solution architectures or a related role such as technical product owner
- You are very familiar with enterprise integration patterns and hybrid cloud architectures, ideally in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- You have experience in cloud-based development, e.g. on the Azure DevOps platform, web-based APIs and micro-service architectures
- You are confident in using the tools in the context of CI/CD pipelines and entire ALM platforms such as GitLab, Azure DevOps or Jenkins and related modern technologies (Docker Container, Kubernetes) Ideally, you have a broad knowledge of IT
What we offer:
- Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry
- An open, friendly and supportive international working environment
- Among the benefits: health package – private medical subscription and life insurance, sport
- activities and social events
- Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities
- Our trust in you
Become part of our team!
All applications will be considered regardless of nationality, gender, disability, age, race, colour, religion, gender identity.