- Graduate in electrical/electronic engineering, with experience in Automotive Electrical and Electronic Architecture and project management.
- Global knowledge in electrical/electronic system embedded on modern cars and mutiplexed networks
- Knowledge the Tools CANalyzer, Canoe, DDT2000, LUP, LUP QC , LUP PRO, SIGNE, ANPQP, QCDP
- Fluent English is required. French knowledge is appreciated
- Responsible for the implementation of all the technical requirements, both electrical and electronical, relevant for the electronic device within the perimeter;
- Manages regular technical meetings with suppliers in order to exchange information about the progress of development;
- Ensures the development and validation of electronic systems;
- Ensure the reporting of the development progress to the project team.
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of anomalies seen during validations;
- Follow-up on the entire serial life hardware evolution of the system;
- Defines and monitors the validation plans of the product functionality in accordance with the requirements;
- Ensures all the quality standards and procedures are well applied and come up with improvements and optimization solutions;
- Active implications on the improvements of the technical procedures, standards, development processes;