In 2023, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Full – stack Java Engineer to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform businesses of all sizes with more than 11,000 customers in 100 countries. Axway revitalizes IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences to unlock new business innovation and capabilities. Axway puts companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,550 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to remind you that you’re not alone on your journey and have taken one more step forward every day. Together we can accomplish anything. Learn more: www.axway.com.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate to join our team in the development of one of Axway’s strategic products. The product you will be working on, is integrated in an accounting solution which has already been implemented by large banking and insurance companies across Europe. You will have the opportunity join a team that has been part of the entire lifecycle of the product from conception phase, through development, customer implementation and maintenance. Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We value employees who enjoy creating innovative technical solutions to complex problems and we create an environment where personal contribution and creativity is encouraged. We mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed, and are always exploring the latest technologies.
We expect our developers to value the quality of the code she/he writes and to be willing to add her/his contribution to the technical decisions the team makes.
• Contribute to the strategic decisions on the new features and the technical choices;
• Imagine, design and develop new features from A to Z as a team;
• Collaborate with product managers, requirement analysts, UX designers and software engineers;
• Prototype a possible solution when needed;
• Design and develop code and automated tests;
• Maintain existing code base (refactoring, bug fixing, analyzing and mitigating performance issues).
• Good experience of web and enterprise application development;
• ability to cope with complex SQL queries;
• experience in processing XML documents;
• knowledge of REST concepts;
• familiarity with HTTP protocol;
• problem solving skills;
• enthusiastic and fast learner;
Would be a plus:
- Devops skills: be able to test the product when required (in extraordinary circumstances);
- experience in designing and implementing parsers;
- mastering of Spring Framework;
- continuous integration and delivery skills;
- software craftsmanship;
- knowledge of application security;
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy (60% remote work starting 2022)
- Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.