At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
- Management and responsibility for the development of the functional safety concepts of E/E systems according to ISO 26262 or SOTIF (ISO/PAS 21448)
- Management and implementation of the hazard analysis and classification of the risk according to ASIL levels (Automotive Safety Integrity Level)
- Management, if necessary, moderation of an FMEA at system level and a quantitative FTA at system level (depending on the ASIL level) including data from the hardware, software and system suppliers
- Responsible for creating a functional safety concept and deriving the functional and non-functional safety requirements from it
- Management and responsibility for verification and confirmation reviews and functional safety audits
- Guided, built and trained the team of Function Safety Development Engineers
- Completed degree in electrical engineering/mechatronics/computer science or a comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge as well as certificate and professional experience as a Functional Safety Manager
- Knowledge of software and function development with e.g. Matlab / Simulink and C/C++
- Experience in requirements management with e.g. DOORS
- Independent way of working, ability to work in a team, high commitment and good communication skills
- Language skills: English business fluent written + spoken (German understanding beneficial)
Our benefits are:
- Glasses compensation;
- Meal tickets;
- Gift tickets;
- Life and Health Insurance;
- Medical subscription to a private clinic;
- Partnership with a dental clinic;
- Discounts on tickets to festivals;
- Christmas party;
- An environment favourable to the development of autonomy;
- Opportunities for growth;
- Bonuses from referrals;
- French and English courses;
- Business trip expenses covered.