You are passionate about electronics and want to be a part of a dynamic environment within the semiconductor industry? You like to cooperate across boundaries and are eager to contribute with your technical know-how? This is your chance! Join us as Functional Verification Engineer!
In your new role you will:
- Be a key member of the verification team in all verification phases;
- Prepare the verification plan, review it with design/verification teams and peers; Be a hands-on contributor to module & SOC verification.
- Setup, deployment/migration and maintenance of different verification environments
- Support developing top-level functional test cases using real number models and analog schematics integrated with digital designs;
- Run RTL simulations using dedicated tools.
- Focus on all-directions-reuse of the Verification Environments to be implemented;
- Contribute to process improvements, also gaining domain expertise to be able to independently validate one or more functional areas of the design;
- Develop harmonious relationship within local and cross-sites design/verification engineering teams;
- Effectively work with the wider organizational community, for continuous learning and sharing best practices across teams.
You will also have a flexible and hybrid work program
We believe you will be a great fit for this role if you have:
- University/Master Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar field;
- 3+ years of ASIC Design Verification experience and a deep understanding of all technical aspects of IP Verification;
- Knowledge of fundamental semiconductor principles and operation (Electronic Devices and Circuits, Electronic Circuits Fundaments);
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages;
- A hands-on approach to reusable/scalable verification environments, development and all verification tasks needed to achieve design verification closure
- Knowledge of verification methodologies (UVM) and various verification EDA tools;
- Familiarity with data management and version control systems;
- Good knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages (C/C++, Python, TCL or others);
- Understanding of Microprocessor Architecture is a plus;
- Knowledge of digital design simulation/verification tools is a plus;
- Advanced level of English.
Bucharest: Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities; Wide range of training offers & planning of career development; International assignments; Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor; Flexible working hours at many sites; Home office options; Medical coverage; Health promotion programs; On-site gym with special rates; On-site canteens; Wage payment in case of sick leave based on applicable law; Corporate pension benefits for engineers; Performance bonus options; Accessibility, access for wheelchairs; Possibility to work remotely from abroad (EU)
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.