We believe warmth is a key to life, thus, TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer modern heating solutions.
For 30 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters, indirectly heated water tanks, electric heating appliances and more recently of heat pump water heaters in Europe. TESY has a presence in over 60 countries on 4 continents. The company has more than 1 000 dedicated and motivated employees of 15 nationalities in different parts of the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been of paramount importance for the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has contributed to the heating industry not only in Bulgaria, but on a global scale with a number of patented solutions adding useful product quality, durability and efficiency benefits to the end customers.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work in the position of Internship program in Automation and Maintenance Department
- Participates in troubleshooting, scheduled repairs and preventive maintenance;
- Works with technical documentation;
- Maintains and administers necessary references for department activities;
- Suitable education – Mechanical, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering majors – second and third year of study; Automation, electronics – second and third course of study;
- English language – good written and spoken command;
- Basic technical knowledge and skills;
- Desire for development and work in the field of production;
- Good computer literacy;
- Join the team of TESY and in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to be part of an internationally recognised company with high working standards and collaborative and supportive culture;
- Flexible working time;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Individual career path – management and professional career growth, enhanced by learning and development programs and customised trainings;
- Corporate events and team-buildings.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development, please send us your CV at email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.