We believe warmth is a key to life, thus, TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer modern heating solutions.
For 30 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters, indirectly heated water tanks, electric heating appliances and more recently of heat pump water heaters in Europe. TESY has a presence in over 60 countries on 4 continents. The company has more than 1 000 dedicated and motivated employees of 15 nationalities in different parts of the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been of paramount importance for the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has contributed to the heating industry not only in Bulgaria, but on a global scale with a number of patented solutions adding useful product quality, durability and efficiency benefits to the end customers.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work in the position of Maintenance Engineer
- Provides technical and engineering support for production;
- Monitors the technical condition of machines and equipment;
- Prepares technical drawings and work files for the manufacture of spare parts for machines, tools and instrumental equipment;
- Registers and reports problems and deviations in the operation of machines and equipment;
- Participates in installation and commissioning of new machines and equipment;
- Assists the machinery and equipment maintenance team;
- Estimates the costs of prevention and repair.
- Higher engineering education – mechanical specialty will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer skills: MS Office, AutoCAD, SolidWorks;
- English language – working level;
- Experience in mechanical, pneumatic or hydraulic equipment maintenance would be considered as an advantage;
- Technical knowledge and skills for working with technical documentation;
- Willingness to work in shifts;
- Driving license category B.
- Join the team of TESY and in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to be part of an internationally recognised company with high working standards and collaborative and supportive culture;
- Flexible working time;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Individual career path – management and professional career growth, enhanced by learning and development programs and customised trainings;
- Corporate events and team-buildings.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.