About our team
We are the ones who reinvent banking every day through digitization solutions and financial education. Annually, 1 in 5 Romanians buy a home using BCR’s services and products and 1 in 6 Romanians access loans for personal needs. We are the team that supports growth and financial health through technology and makes it possible for over 500,000 accounts to be opened digitally.
Summary of the role
Our George App now makes the world go round. Do you want to be part of the team that makes banking fun and easy? Our team of Java Developers is waiting for you.
How you will contribute
- Our new colleague will use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the customer experience;
- Will collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements on an Agile manner;
- Will have E2E ownership and responsibility for including: infrastructure, building, testing, deployment;
- Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems;
- Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
What will help you be successful
- 1+ years of software development experience with one/several knowledge areas, e.g. front-end or back-end development, continuous delivery, automated testing;
- Knowledge of Agile software development process is preferred;
- Expertise in Spring Boot Latest version(2.7.x), Java 8/17;
- Experience with the following: microservices, RESTful APIs, relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle);
- Experience with the following: code refactoring, design patterns;
- Preferably experience with Open Shift, AWS, GitLab;
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people
- Benefit budget through Benefit online platform;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Private medical services;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Programs and platforms that allow you to learn anytime, anywhere and from any device.
To find out how BCR processes the personal data required in the recruitment process, please visit https://www.bcr.ro/ro/cariere/informare-candidati.