About our team
We are the ones who reinvent banking every day through digitization solutions and financial education. Annually, 1 in 5 Romanians buy a home using BCR’s services and products and 1 in 6 Romanians access loans for personal needs. We are the team that supports growth and financial health through technology and makes it possible for over 500,000 accounts to be opened digitally.
Summary of the role
The IT Analyst is responsible for bridging the gap between IT and business, a key player in facilitating successful business change initiatives. We are working with functionalities which helps George be a good and friendly app for our customers.
How you will contribute
- Define, review, specify, detail business needs and translate them into actionable functional specifications (use cases, interfaces, workflows);
- Plan the UAT activities and ensure the successful completion of the testing period;
- Identify client’s strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement and tech best practices in the industry;
- Understand team strengths and in-house proficient technologies and leverage them in order to provide the best option for the customer need;
- Propose action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement;
What will help you be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, cybernetics, computers or related field;
- 1 year+ of experience as a Junior Business, Technical or Functional Analyst;
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word;
- Data and Entity Relationship Modelling (ER);
- Business Modelling with UML; Business Process modeling using BPMN2 or any other similar tool;
- User Acceptance Testing.
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people
- Benefit budget through Benefit online platform;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Private medical services;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Programs and platforms that allow you to learn anytime, anywhere and from any device.
To find out how BCR processes the personal data required in the recruitment process, please visit https://www.bcr.ro/ro/cariere/informare-candidati.