Localitate : Remote
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code;
- Develop new functionalities to meet product team requirements;
- Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is seamless;
- Participate with other developers in team in daily scrum meeting and occasional brain-storming/ decision-making/team-grooming;
- Develop service extensions required for projects development optimization;
- Preparation of estimations of development efforts;
- Working in an agile development environment;
- Profiling projects after „go-live”.
- PHP 7.*;
- Minimum of 2-5 years PHP (Symfony 3 / Symfony 4 framework) development experience;
- Unit testing using PHPunit;
- Familiar with design patterns;
- Git versioning system;
- Competent with MySQL database concepts;
- Experience using key-value based stores (Redis / Memcached / Couchbase);
- Parallel processing using queueing systems (RabbitMQ / IronMQ);
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems;
- Understanding of how the operating systems are running „behind the scenes”;
- Intermediate English (spoken and written).
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team;
Ability to „think outside the box” while identifying problems and developing optimized solutions.