In 2023, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Principal Software Engineer to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!
Axway B2Bi is a solution for exchanging and transforming EDI and other file formats between internal applications and partners using a large number of communication protocols. It uses an internal transformation engine to map between different file types allowing customizable transformations.
B2Bi supports a large number of communication protocols including AS1, AS2, AS3 AS4, JMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Web Services and others. To ensure the safety of the communication a component called Secure Relay is used to proxy the communication to external partners.
In order to provide the customers with a solution for safely managing their flows Axway directs their effort towards making their solutions secure and keeping up with security standards.
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform businesses of all sizes with more than 11,000 customers in 100 countries. Axway revitalizes IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences to unlock new business innovation and capabilities. Axway puts companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,550 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to remind you that you’re not alone on your journey and have taken one more step forward every day. Together we can accomplish anything. Learn more: www.axway.com.
He or she will be responsible for developing and maintaining the code, writing unit tests and proposing technical solutions for implementations. They will be working in a multicultural team, collaborating with the business analysts, quality assurance engineers and the product manager to deliver new features to the product.
He/she will work along other skilled developers to deliver features aiding our customers to securely trade millions of messages each month while keeping up with industry standards of communication protocols and security. Our product, Secure Relay enables customers to reinforce and improve the security functionalities of other Axway application servers and messaging interfaces.
The successful candidate will have a track record and passion for development and he needs to be team oriented, have great coding skills and the ability to see the big picture, understand the inner-workings of systems and do quick troubleshooting.
- Solid experience working with Java SE (with a focus on networking and
- Experience working with communication protocols (FTP, HTTP, SFTP)
- Basic knowledge of Linux or other UNIX based Operating Systems (basic
commands, basic differences)
- Experience with development tools – build (Maven/Gradle), versioning systems
(SVN/Git), IDEs (Eclipse/IDEA) and defect tracking
- Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues
- Nice to have: Good knowledge of security algorithms and concepts (PKI Infrastructures, SSL, SSH)
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy (60% remote work starting 2022)
- Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.