Do you want to leave your fingerprint on tomorrow’s sensors while shaping the automotive future and improving cars safety? Are you the person who can define with our customers the future cars and make the difference by playing a key role in our projects which target smarter, cleaner and safer cars? Join us as Project Manager in Bucharest!
As a Project Manager you will join an international, dynamic team and participate in the development of state of the art Integrated Sensors. The project usually consists of different sub-projects, such as chip, package and technology development, with teams in different locations.
In your new role you will:
- Lead an interdisciplinary team consisting of people from Marketing, Application Engineering, Concept Engineering, Analog and Digital Design, Physical Design, Component Verification Engineering, Test Engineering, Production Engineering, and Quality.
- Be responsible for the whole product life cycle, starting with the product idea, business case preparation, tracking of project activities, execution of the R&D projects, as well as the linked business case and successful transfer to production.
- Be in direct contact with our customers during the definition and the execution of the product development and ensure business success of your own products.
As a team-player and with your proactive and customer-oriented personality, you drive projects to high-quality results in an innovative and creative way. Moreover, your talent for communication enables you to interact both with internal and external partners in an excellent manner. As you like being challenged at work, you are stress-resistant and flexible in adapting to a dynamic and demanding environment. You value economic success and are eager to take responsibility and to manage risk.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- , Physics or similar.
- 5+ years of work experience in project management in an automotive or microelectronics company.
- Experience in developing automotive products.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills.
- Know-how in planning, reporting and managing of projects.
- Advanced MS Office and MS Project skills.
- Fluency in English.
Bucharest: Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities; Wide range of training offers & planning of career development; International assignments; Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor; Flexible working hours at many sites; Home office options; Medical coverage; Health promotion programs; On-site gym with special rates; On-site canteens; Wage payment in case of sick leave based on applicable law; Corporate pension benefits for engineers; Performance bonus options; Accessibility, access for wheelchairs; Possibility to work remotely from abroad (EU)
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
Click here for more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon.