We are looking for a skilled RPA Technical Analyst eager to learn and develop her/his skills in a professional environment.
- Maintain and develop existing bots, addressing any incidents or enhancements, along with their infrastructure.
- Conduct research on various UiPath releases to ensure bot compatibility with the latest version, including code updates.
- Conduct RPA UiPath training sessions or workshops for IT and business departments.
- Support the development of new projects.
- Assist in the assessment, solutioning, and recommendations for new RPA candidates, initiatives, or business processes.
- Design and enhance new business processes and prototypes for RPA bot creation.
- Review and update documentation such as the Process Design Document, Solution Design Document, Technical Design Document, Manual UAT test cases, and Support documents (user guide, setup guide, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Robotics Process Automation using UiPath.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Developer.
- Experience with continuous integration tools, specifically Jenkins & GitHub.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM).
- Experience in system design, development, and implementation using desktop automation in a virtual desktop environment.
- Knowledge of software development techniques (Agile SCRUM).
- Subject matter expertise or strong knowledge in Robotics Process Automation (maintenance & support).
- Familiarity with the GitHub deployment process.
- Software development experience in .NET, VBA, C#, Excel macros, and OCR Tools.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: the opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for a flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. In case you need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
We are a Brazilian company with over 35 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 41 countries, through our 70 offices located throughout the world. We have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a „get it done” attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!