In 2023, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Senior Customer Tech Support Engineer to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!
Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving and coordinating resolution of technical product problems and building customer relationships.
Communicate problem resolution strategies and status to the customer, internal and external in an accurate, professional, and timely, manner
Owns and drives resolution of customer’s cases. Maintains records of cases, defines resolution action plans and follows through to case closure, ensuring customer satisfaction of their support experience
– Independently resolves problems of diverse scope and moderate complexity where analysis of data and/or situations require a review of identifiable factors
– Organizes delivery of product fixes to customers, coordinating necessary resources to ensure delivery is timely, efficient and satisfactory
– Under guidance of the manager, will implement strategies for problem resolution that meet customer business requirements
– Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
– Provides limited pro-active account management with designated customers to monitor satisfaction levels, and to identify issues where support can be improved
– Works with other company personnel to maintain a quality of customer interaction consistent with Global Support standards
– Promotes customer advocacy and satisfaction throughout the company
– Resolves customer and field inquiries regarding the company’s current products
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform businesses of all sizes with more than 11,000 customers in 100 countries. Axway revitalizes IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences to unlock new business innovation and capabilities. Axway puts companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,550 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to remind you that you’re not alone on your journey and have taken one more step forward every day. Together we can accomplish anything. Learn more: www.axway.com.
• Work with little or no supervision to provide advanced complex troubleshooting assistance, problem replication / duplication, and diagnostic support;
• Provide advanced technical support for both the application and environment including operating system and network;
• Lead customers through issue resolution including customer meetings, status reports and updates;
• Respond to phone, email, and web ticket customer issues within target service level agreements (SLA);
• Act as a gateway between the customer and the next level of support; ensuring issues have met minimal requirements for escalation;
• Maintain knowledge base of Axway products and technology;
• Document all customer interactions and activities in CRM;
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (computer science, math, engineering or related subject matter);
• Experience with zOS/MVS troubleshooting/administration;
• Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
• Excellent customer service skills and passionate about helping customers resolve their issue;
• Logical thinking and effective problem-solving skills;
• Knowledge regarding network connectivity and network troubleshooting tools;
• Knowledge with file transfer protocols FTP, FTPS, SFTP and with HTTP communication protocol;
• Experience with virtualization and containerization technologies (e.g. VmWare, Virtualbox, Docker, OpenShift);
• Knowledge of client-server architecture, clustering and load balancing;
• Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL, SOAP/Webservices, REST, SSL/TLS, OAuth will be a plus;
• Previous Technical Support experience is appreciated.
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy (60% remote work)
- Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.