In 2023, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new .NET Engineer to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform businesses of all sizes with more than 11,000 customers in 100 countries. Axway revitalizes IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences to unlock new business innovation and capabilities. Axway puts companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
Axway is looking for a seasoned software engineer highly passionate about building high performance software to join our team in Buchares. You will have the opportunity to contribute to Axway’s new journey into Fintech as we are launching new initiatives around e-Invoicing and financial supply chain.
You should care deeply about building simple and elegant software solutions. Ideally the candidate should have a track record of delivering high quality technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly. You should know how to prioritize, communicate clearly and compellingly, and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong team.
A passion and discipline around operational excellence is critical. A high level of ownership and accountability is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft software development ecosystem;
- Solid experience with back-end development (C#, Web Services);
- Good working knowledge of database development (SQL Server);
- Exposure to .NET Core, Microservices, Web API, Razor pages;
- You are fluent in English;
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Medium level proficiency in French;
- Past work using Agile methodologies;
- Exposure to build tools like FinalBuilder and Jenkins;
- Experience working with remote teams;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with cloud and hybrid deployments.
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy (60% remote work)
- Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.