Axway B2Bi is a solution for exchanging and transforming EDI and other file formats between internal applications and partners using a large number of communication protocols. It uses an internal transformation engine to map between different file types allowing customizable transformations.
B2Bi supports a large number of communication protocols including AS1, AS2, AS3 AS4, JMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Web Services and others. To ensure the safety of the communication a component called Secure Relay is used to proxy the communication to external partners.
In order to provide the customers with a solution for safely managing their flows Axway directs their effort towards making their solutions secure and keeping up with security standards.
In 2023, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Senior Quality Engineer II to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform businesses of all sizes with more than 11,000 customers in 100 countries. Axway revitalizes IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences to unlock new business innovation and capabilities. Axway puts companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,550 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to remind you that you’re not alone on your journey and have taken one more step forward every day. Together we can accomplish anything. Learn more: www.axway.com.
We are seeking for a qualified, highly motivated Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. He/she will have a key role in an Agile Team, responsible for the overall quality of the product, involved in planning, design, validation, verification and maintenance of the product.
The QA engineer must understand and follow the established QA process. He / she will take part in the requirements analysis on a team level, define test cases according to the requirements, create and maintain the cases in the case repository, create defects based on “root-cause” analysis and verify fixed defects based on risk assessment of the affected areas.
The QA engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining QA related documentation (test strategies, test cases, test requirements etc.), status reporting and QA metrics. He / she has responsibility for the overall quality of the products.
Axway is looking for a seasoned quality engineer highly passionate about building high performance software to join our team in Ghent.
He or she will have the opportunity to contribute to Axway’s new journey into fintech as we are launching new initiatives around e-Invoicing and financial supply chain.
He or she should care deeply about building simple and elegant software solutions.
Ideally the candidate should have a track record of delivering high quality technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
You should know how to prioritize, communicate clearly and compellingly, and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong team.
A passion and discipline around operational excellence is critical.
A high level of ownership and accountability is a must.
• Relevant QA experience;
• Knowledge of development or test automation in an enterprise software development
• Knowledge of Java programming language;
• Proven experience using test management systems (e.g.: Quality Center);
• Knowledge of network and Internet standards (REST, JSON, HTTP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP);
• Hands on experience with:
o Continuous integration;
o Unit testing frameworks(e.g: JUnit, TestNG);
o Source control systems : SVN, GIT;
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
• Proactive, able to quickly identify risk areas;
• Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
Nice to have:
• Database Experience (Oracle, SQL or DB2);
• Experience using defect tracking systems (e.g.: Mantis, Bugzilla, Jira);
• Experience with automation testing tools like: Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI;
• Security-focused, up-to-date with the latest security trends.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/ year
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.