In 2023, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Senior Services Consultant – MFT to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform businesses of all sizes with more than 11,000 customers in 100 countries. Axway revitalizes IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences to unlock new business innovation and capabilities. Axway puts companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,550 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to remind you that you’re not alone on your journey and have taken one more step forward every day. Together we can accomplish anything. Learn more: www.axway.com.
Axway is currently seeking a Senior Consultant who is specialized in MFT. The Senior Consultant will demonstrate a high level of technical expertise on MFT products and managed file transfer tools. He will have a proven track record of engaging with customers and helping them successfully implementing such products.
· Ensure that Axway’s MFT technology is successfully deployed in line with the defined architecture
· Help to integrate the solution in the customer’s environment
· Provide a high level of expertise on MFT technology and high level of project/customer management expertise
· Coordinate and dispatch project activity within the team, with customer stakeholders, and with Axway partners
· Excellent communications skills English, good communication skills in German is a plus
· Very Strong planning and coordination skills
· Proven track record in project management
· Strong technical aptitude and a creative drive to solve technical issues
· Professional presentation skills; cooperative attitude; and a team player
· Ability and willingness to travel, inner German and abroad
· Skilled in communication with customer’s key decision makers
· Experienced in matching customer requirements to a given solution and implementing them on the solution
· Minimum 5 years of Consultant experience in the IT industry
· 3 years of Experience in working with MFT, Networking, Security, Middleware or B2B solutions
· Hands-on familiarity with middleware (message queues, synchronous and asynchronous communications and transaction protocols) and enterprise Security standards (LDAP, SSO), etc.
· Exposure to relevant technology covering one or more of the following: File Transfer solutions; Web services/SOA; service repository and registry management product
· Strong understanding of operating systems Unix/Linux/Windows, z/OS is a plus
· Networking, Databases (Oracle, MySQL or MS SQL)
· Programming: Scripting, JCL is a plus; Security: PKI, CA, SSL, Firewall, SSO
· Protocols: SFTP, FTP/S, HTTP/S, PeSIT, LDAP and other MFT protocols
· Experience with Axway MFT products: Gateway, CFT, ST, CG, Flow manager, Transition Portal is a significant plus