The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Software Engineer on our Software Engineering Team in Romania.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of a team in a very fast paced, agile environment that requires strong technical ability, flexibility, sound judgement and creative thinking. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with other technologists, architects, experience designers, product marketers, software developers and validation engineers to create software solutions for Dell’s products that encompass middleware components, applications, user interfaces and cloud software layers.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including design, development, test, and delivery of software to the end user utilizing agile methodologies
- Develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using secure coding practices
- Ensures that all code, configuration data, and system documentation is accurate, complete, understandable, and adheres to company standards
- Join team code reviews to ensure correct and efficient story implementation as well as good software coding practices.
- Work on proof of concepts under the supervision of senior engineers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Good experience working in software development projects and developing software
- Familiar with coding, and testing utilizing Windows development/programming experience in C# (on .NET Framework/.NET Core) and usage of latest design patterns
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks, setting priorities and being collaborative under bold timelines while utilizing strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Agility to adapt to new environments, technologies, and processes quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence) and understanding the git source control system like GitHub
- Experience with .NET Framework 4.7.x, .NET6, and C# 9 and WPF on a basic level
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 25 December 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.