Are you the right analog designer for the next generation of sensors within our automotive division? Do you want to make a difference in car safety? Do you actively look for the best solution while driving change in your field of expertise? Come on board and join us at the pulse of technology! In Bucharest you will find a stimulating environment that will lead you to success.
As a Senior Staff Analog Designer, you will be part of the product development team of our automotive sensors. Together with the team you will develop high-value and innovative products and services to support and shape automotive future trends.
In your new role you will:
- Design of analog & mixed signal building blocks;
- ASIC top level integration and verification from specification; Task planning & tracking, including effort estimation;
- Verification of analog circuits by building test benches and running simulations;
- Automate analog verification using dedicate tools as part of your learning experience;
- Support other functions, circuit layout, concept engineering, post silicon verification and product qualification.
You are a passionate and innovative person
, who is able to solve problems quickly and precisely. You cooperate across boundaries and contribute to a great team atmosphere by open and constructive communication.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Physics;
- At least 3 years expertise in design of analog, digital or mixed-signal circuits (integrated or discrete);
- Strong technical background in IC design, simulation and verification of semiconductor electronic circuits;
- Good understanding of Bi/CMOS, having experience in power semiconductor devices would be a plus;
- Knowledge about measurement and verification of electronic circuits;
- Fluency in English.
Bucharest: Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities; Wide range of training offers & planning of career development; International assignments; Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor; Flexible working hours at many sites; Home office options; Medical coverage; Health promotion programs; On-site gym with special rates; On-site canteens; Wage payment in case of sick leave based on applicable law; Corporate pension benefits for engineers; Performance bonus options; Accessibility, access for wheelchairs; Possibility to work remotely from abroad (EU)
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
More about diversity & inclusion at Infineon at