In 2023, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Customer Tech Support Engineer to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!
This is a new opportunity for a junior Technical Support Engineer who enjoys solving challenging problems and working with customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
As part of Amplify Support team you will start by learning one of Axway’s industry-leading enterprise software solutions while becoming familiar with our worldwide support processes. As your confidence builds, you will take ownership of support cases and the customer relationship. In your visible role you will work with Axway’s customers, field consultants, Managed Cloud colleagues and the R&D organization and will be positioned well to drive customer success.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in providing software support and/or finds pleasure in solving technical puzzles while learning new technologies.
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform businesses of all sizes with more than 11,000 customers in 100 countries. Axway revitalizes IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences to unlock new business innovation and capabilities. Axway puts companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,550 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to remind you that you’re not alone on your journey and have taken one more step forward every day. Together we can accomplish anything. Learn more: www.axway.com.
• Provide advanced technical support to On-Premise customers and Platform users for both the applications and environment including operating system, database, and network.
• Work with little or no supervision to provide personalized technical assistance including research, troubleshooting, problem replication and diagnostic support.
• Support Axway customers and provide guidance on any questions they might have regarding the application, its configuration and the environment (including operating system and network)
• Lead customers, consultants or Platform users through issue resolution including customer meetings, status reports and updates.
• Respond by phone, email or chat to customer tickets/questions within target service level agreements (SLA).
• Act as a gateway between the customer and internal escalation teams ensuring issues have met minimal requirements for escalation.
• Maintain and improve the existing knowledge base of Axway products and technology.
• Document all customer interactions and activities in the CRM while focusing on data quality and reusability.
• Possibility to provide after hours OnCall support on a rotating basis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French is a plus);
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Troubleshooting skills, logical thinking and technical curiosity;
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment as part of distributed team;
• High level of ownership and accountability;
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or a related field of study is preferred
Key technical competencies;
• Experience with Windows or UNIX troubleshooting/administration;
• Knowledge regarding network connectivity and HTTP communication protocol;
• Experience with virtualization and containerization technologies (e.g. VmWare, Virtualbox, Docker, Kubernetes) will be a plus;
• Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL, SOAP/Webservices, REST, SSL/TLS, OAuth will be a plus.
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy (60% remote work)
- Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.