Do you want to be part of a creative and innovative team and shape the future of e- mobility? More than 80% of all innovations in a car are driven by semiconductors. As a Technical Writer you will create technical customer documentation and drive the documentation workflow. So, if you want to be part of the team, send us your application!
In your new role you will:
- Create technical customer documentation (e.g. datasheets, application notes, quick starting guides etc.) for Infineon products
- Pro-actively drive the documentation workflow
- Ensure the quality and consistency of published customer collaterals
- Make use of existing documentation architecture and processes to enable reuse across product families
We are looking for someone with a passion for the future of mobility and the ambition to work in an international team. Your relationship buildings skills enable you to establish successful cooperation very quickly. You inspire others with your ideas and even complex issues you can explain in a clear and convincing manner. You listen actively to the customer, consider his point of view and learn from successes and mistakes.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A professional education in technical communication, an engineering degree or similar
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience as a technical writer A structured and precise way of working
- Familiarity with authoring tools based on DITA and/or XML/HTML
- A passion to work in an amazing and intercultural team
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
Bucharest: Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities; Wide range of training offers & planning of career development; International assignments; Different
career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor; Flexible working hours at many sites; Home office options; Medical coverage; Health promotion programs; On-site gym with special rates; On-site canteens; Wage payment in case of sick leave based on applicable law; Corporate pension benefits for engineers; Performance bonus options; Accessibility, access for wheelchairs; Possibility to work remotely from abroad (EU)
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
Click here for more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon.