What we do – and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world’s roads.
What you will do:
- Lead E/E topics for Gateway control unit development based on V-Cycle;
- Organizes meetings to ensure the technical convergence of all the impacted actors (cybersecurity, functional safety, etc.);
- Ensures the supplier respect all the requirements and technical barriers for the component development;
- Contribute to or create the validation plan for the component in his responsibility;
- Makes sure that the component development planning is aligned with the project development planning;
- Try to anticipate and alert the management and customer in case there are unforeseen delays related to the development planning;
- Provide to the customer all the deliverables according to the component development planning;
- Experience on Heavy Duty electric vehicles;
- Knowledge of J1939 Standard;
- Experience on InVehicle Network covering communication protocol: CAN-HS/CAN-FD;
- Experience with Vector tools;
- Supplier Management;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Organized person with good time management and prioritization skills;
What we offer:
- Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry
- An open, friendly, and supportive international working environment
- Among the benefits: health package – private medical subscription and life insurance, sport activities and social events
- Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities.
- Our trust in you
All applications will be considered regardless of nationality, gender, disability, age, race, colour, religion, gender identity.