Join our Thales Internship Programme and unlock your potential. We are looking for students who are eager to learn, grow, and contribute to our mission of making the world a safer place. We offer exciting 3-month paid internship opportunities in software development. All you need is basic programming knowledge and experience in academic projects.
We are looking for students who are:
- passionate about technology;
- resourceful, innovative and solution-oriented;
- adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced setting;
- able to work autonomously but also committed to teamwork.
- work as part of an agile team to build scalable, reliable and secure software;
- design, develop, deploy, integrate various features into existing or new products;
- assist, as part of the team, in designing components of larger systems;
- monitor and report project progress using appropriate quality assurance processes;
- test the programmed solution.
- currently studying Computer Science or a similar technical domain;
- basic knowledge in Agile software development processes;
- basic knowledge in tools like Git and Jira;
- comfortable with UNIX/LINUX and able to use basic commands like bash, grep, find, etc.;
- a strong communicator with great English skills.
What’s in it for you:
- 24 days leave per year;
- private medical subscription;
- meal vouchers;
- a good work-life balance, including flexible working hours and short Fridays;
- learning and growth opportunities and access to various eLearning resources.
Join us today
As a Thales intern, you will dive into projects that are critical to our business and customers. You will be working alongside a team of diverse experts who will have your back every step of the way. With hands-on experience in your chosen field and opportunities to network with professionals in your industry, you will gain the skills and knowledge you need to launch your career with confidence.
Apply now and see what the future holds with Thales. It all starts with HI* (Human Intelligence).