This position requires a self-motivated professional to work for one of the biggest players from the Automotive industry. The main role is the execution of Manual/Automated Tests on the Hardware-inthe-Loop bench, Test result documentation and root cause analysis if a bug is observed.
- Reviewing of Test Procedures and Test Methods
- Instrumentation of test properties as required in the test procedure
- Studying test plan details and consolidating a list of issues to be clarified
- Testing and validation in accordance to the test plan / validation sheet, schedule and procedures
- Analysis of system requirements
- Alerting during the test in case of unexpected results or difficulties that do not allow to finish the required tests in the validation sheet on time
- Creating anomaly reports in case a bug is discovered / Testing anomalies / Verifying that an anomaly is corrected
- Documenting the test results in the test plan template defined by the client
- Providing Root Cause analysis and document issue with description readouts, measurements and log files
- Finalizing the test plan documentation with all the required entries / Realizing the validation deliverable with all the needed documents, logs, etc.
- Reviewing and distributing validation reports to the business manager
- Providing notes and/or changes of the test procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Transports or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Professional attitude. Has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor
- Experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance. Testing in automotive (HIL/Vehicle) is a big plus
- Experienced in understanding and updating of UML diagrams
- Experienced in MATLAB-Simulink
- Familiar with Software Testing Techniques and Procedures. An ISTQB certification is a big plus
- Nice to have: Worked previously with Vector / ETAS tools, Product Lifecycle Management platforms or Vehicle Diagnosis tools.