What we do – and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world’s roads.
What you will do:
- Define test case specification together with the customer in specific meetings;
- Write test case specification and create test plan;
- Test run;
- Document and monitor testing outcomes;
- Analyse errors found during manual and/or automated testing;
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress;
- Experience on Electric vehicle;
- Good knowledge about DC/DC converter and its functionality;
- Good knowledge about Inverter functionality in an electric vehicle
- Testing skills: design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs;
- Knowledge of communication protocols: LIN, CAN/CAN-FD, Ethernet;
- Experience with Vector tools;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German language is mandatory;
- Strong communication skills;
What we offer:
- Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry
- An open, friendly, and supportive international working environment
- Among the benefits: health package – private medical subscription and life insurance, sport activities and social events
- Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities.
- Our trust in you
Become part of our team!