Location: Calarasi, Romania
We are looking for: SIM – Material Engineering, Chemistry, Management & Engineering, Systems Engineering
Department: Production à Technology – Metallurgy – Continuous Improvement – Stability – Diversity – Adaptability
Are you a passionate manufacturing processes and curious to explore new technologies? Then, we want to make you one of us! If you get here, it is clear that you love industrial engineering, steel making, and optimization, you are up to date with new technologies and you enjoy being hands on.
Let us give you a few about us. We have a pleasant work environment and we strive as a team. We provide continuous feedback and together we establish the right career & development plan for you.
We also reward your implication and results. We care about your well-being, hence why we offer a variety of flexible benefits.
What we offer?
This “Junior Engineer” role is part of the Global Trainee Program – the ideal job for graduates to kick start their career in engineering. It offers professional development and real life experience within the leading multinational company in seamless pipes.
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 2 weeks in Argentina (Induction Camp)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Multicultural, diverse environment
A package of benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based salary increase
- MyFlexiBenefits – benefits of your choice and your loved once
- Flexible working environment
- Fixed bonuses for Easter, Christmas, Holiday and Metallurgist Day
- Transport settlement
- Home office lump sum bonus
- 24 days annual leave
What will you do in your day-to-day job?
- You proposes and establishes technological innovations or improvements in the steelmaking process and equipment, based on studies applied during the production process, in order to achieve improvements in product quality and increase the productivity of the mill.
- You will carry out tests of materials and raw materials to determine their application during the manufacturing process and steel samples in order to analyze the problems that affect the quality of the product such as steel inclusions.
- You will follow up the manufacturing program in Melting and Refining, through monitoring and verification activities in the areas of production, with the aim of fulfilling the manufacturing requirements established.
- You will lead and carry out the production program for the Steel Shop, in collaboration with the Shift Leaders under his/her responsibility.
- You will collect and consolidate data on the ongoing of monthly production in the Fusion Furnace and Pitch, due to analyze operational problems and faults, proposing measures to prevent such occurrences.