We are looking for new colleagues to join our software development team.
In this project, you will create new enhancements and work on the evolution side for one of the leading Airlines Travel suppliers platform, using cutting edge technology.
You will work in a multi-cultural team and you will be able to provide the best experience to users thanks to a powerful, scalable, and optimized product.
- Develop new features and new modules using a microservices architecture;
- Participate in the evolution and development of the REST API;
- Contribute to the extension and design of the platform;
- Perform integration with diverse 3rd parties;
- Consider performance-tuning, improvements and focus on quality standards;
- Consider working with high availability standards.
- Confirmed experience in .Net (we are now using .NET 7 in the project) and C# development;
- Web application development using ASP.NET Core Web API;
- High Availability;
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana);
- Good command of SQL databases;
- Passion, Software Craftmanship, Culture of Excellence/Clean Code, TDD;
- Advanced English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Cloud Formation, fully automated CI/CD;
- Docker, Linux knowledge;
- Experience working with AWS;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over 35 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 41 countries, through our 70 offices located throughout the world. We have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a „get it done” attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!