🔊 Calling all innovators, disruptors, and dreamers!
Join L’Oréal, the world’s #1 beauty company present in over 150 markets. For over 100 years, we’ve been transforming, fueled by data, tech, innovation, and science. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while staying true to our commitments to society and the planet.
This could be the beginning of an unbelievable journey. Career possibilities are endless – and YOU are in the driving seat.
🦾 What’s in it for you?
At L’Oréal, our pioneeristic and agile spirit keeps us interconnected with all métiers, all the time. Forget silos: L’Oréal allows you to be part of an immersive eco-system designed to develop expertise and accelerate your growth.
Ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty? At L’Oréal you will be asked to go beyond the ordinary and challenge the status quo.
What do we expect from you? Be innovative, bring unexpected ideas, push the boundaries, and contribute to solving complex challenges!
THE MISSION: WHAT WILL AWAIT YOU
- Transmission of the Marketing material declination brief on specific POSMs implementation to the agency
- Internal coordination with the Marketing team for feedback on material declinations / specific campaigns
- Transmission of the implementation brief on specific POSMs to the agency
- Collection of specific POSM requests from the sales team (local negotiations / implementations / material recalls)
- Internal coordination with Sales team for feedback on material/campaign implementations
- Other ad-hoc actions (graph updates/presentations to sales team, reports, etc.)
- English advanced level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Power Point, Excel advanced level
- Good interpersonal and interdepartmental communication skills
- Ability to organize tasks
- Analytical thinking
REWARDS AND PERKS
- Monthly salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Meal tickets
- Health & Life Insurance
- Laptop and smartphone
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader.
- Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development.
- 2 days per week massage in the office
- 1 day per week of fruits in the office
- Cherry on the cake: products from our brands’ portfolio on special occasions.
- Smart working: up to 2 days of remote working per week.
- Access to the L’Oréal Share & Care package for Interns (FIT Onboarding Plan, Career Coaching, Psychological Support, etc.).
If this sounds awesome and you think that there might be a fit, apply now!
How the recruitment process looks like:
- Online application (we advise you to upload an updated CV indicating when you would be available to start).
- First interview with the HR team to understand your profile and your expectations. We have got a handy guide to supercharge your interview prep and steer your professional journey.
- Meeting with the business and with your potential future manager to discover in detail the mission designed for you!
Last but not least, some things you must know:
- We love to be the first at L’Oréal. You will get endless autonomy to propose, experiment, take risks and ensure that we stay at fore front of everything.
- The beauty industry is changing! We are leading the way and you will be shaping the revolution.
- We are not going to lie, the pace will be intense. We’ll rapidly innovate! This also means that you’ll be learning faster than anyone else in the industry.
- We have the resources, the focus, and a large enough user base to experiment with any ideas we can come up with. And you’re going to be right in the thick of it.